Tours Catamaran Isla mujeres from Cancun
Enjoy an amazing day sailing in the Caribbean Sea from Cancun to Isla Mujeres. Also, delight yourself with the national open bar.
On board our new Catamaran up to 75 feet! in length, together we will sail the clear and calm waters of the Caribbean Sea, during our journey to Isla Mujeres, accompanied by our friendly team of sailors, we will enjoy an unforgettable navigation. We will carry out several activities during the Tour. In Isla Mujeres you will enjoy a delicious meal in the beach club.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hosts in several languages
- National open bar during the whole tour
- Buffet lunch in the beach club in Isla Mujeres
- Snorkel guides
- Snorkeling tubes and equipment
What's excluded :
- Does not include dock tax $ 13USD (Per person)
- Land transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Sailing away to Isla Mujeres, we are going to do the snorkeling with all the equipment provided, also we will do the spinnaker (if the weather allows it), on board when you finished the snorkeling the national open bar it will be ready for you. Then we will embark until we reach our beach club where is included the buffete and national open bar. Later you can go to the main dock of Isla Mujeres where there will be free time to know the place walking through the stores (a shopping tour), to finish we will get on the catamaran again to go to Cancun in an atmosphere of party and fun, dancing and drinking.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Use sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bring swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for a change.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.