Tours around the City of AVILA Round trip of 1 day from Madrid
ÁVILA is the city where heritage, history and art, gastronomy, parties and mysticism, culture and nature are found. ÁVILA is a medieval city, of the three cultures, of the World Heritage, of the Red de Juderías. ÁVILA is a modern city, which joins modernity, tourist quality, comfort and the vanguard, accessible and social tourism. Tour Ávila at your own pace and pace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Walls of Avila, Calle Tomas Luis de Victoria 6, 05001 Avila Spain
Ávila, capital of the Spanish province of the same name, is a city located in an area of rolling hills northwest of Madrid. It is known for its intact medieval walls, with more than 80 semicircular crenellated towers and 9 doors, such as the vaulted door of the Alcázar, on the east side. The long sections that crown the walls can be explored on foot. At night, the illuminated walls offer an iconic image of the city.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Catedral de Avila, Plaza de la Catedral 8, 05001 Avila Spain
Within the old town, which can be walked on foot, the Cathedral of Ávila is projected as a temple and fortress, its apse, known as cimorro and interspersed in the wall, the most robust cube of the eastern canvas.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Barajas Airport, Avenida de la Hispanidad, s/n, 28042 Madrid Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All vehicles are disinfected between each service, and we provide disinfectant liquid for passengers and protection inside the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.