Touristic highlights of Colmar a Private half day tour with a local
Colmar is a photographer's dream, with its labyrinth of cobbled lanes, flower-lined canals, and timber-framed houses painted in a rainbow of pastel hues. It's the quintessential Alsatian town, brimming with traditional restaurants and surrounded by vineyards and medieval castles. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich french culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fun and entertaining guide
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket to and from Bruges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colmar, Colmar, Haut-Rhin, Grand Est
Colmar was the inspiration for the village in Disney’s film, Beauty and the Beast (2017).
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :21140 Semur-en-Auxois, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.