Tourist Morning - Christ the Redeemer + Sugarloaf Mountain
Start by visiting the statue of Christ the Redeemer at the beginning of the tour, take photos and enjoy the panoramic view of Corcovado and then head to the next wonder of Rio, the Sugarloaf Mountain. Make the 396 meter climb on a cable car, stopping at Morro da Urca and then the beautiful Sugarloaf Mountain ending your afternoon with one of the most magnificent views in the world!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We do not provide payment on this tour option.
- - First wait for the Tourist Guide in the Hotel lobby.
- First stop: Corcovado - Cristo Redentor, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Tijuca National Park, Rio de Janeiro: Discover one of the Seven Wonders of the World with a panoramic view of the Marvelous City with all its beauty and natural charm!
- Second stop: Bondinho Pão de Açúcar - Urca, Rio de Janeiro: Take the cable car up to Morro da Urca and then to Pão de Açúcar with one of the most beautiful views in the world during sunset.
- Then we will return with you to your meeting point together with the Tourist Guide.
Departure Point :
Departures are made in hotels in the South Zone (Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Leme, Botafogo Praia Shopping, Flamengo, Catete, Glória) and in some hotels in the city center (Downtown Rio de Janeiro), in addition to meeting points in South Zone and Center (Consult attendants).
Return Detail :South Zone (Rio de Janeiro), Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Stay within safety standards, your health is your most important asset!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.