Tour Xplor Fuego From Cancun
Xplor Fuego, enjoy the darkness of the Jungle, find a totally different world and full of adventures in the Riviera Maya. Here, the night and the fire will be your guides, let yourself be carried away and face the challenge of ziplining into the darkness; sailing or swimming in rivers and underground caverns lit only by fire; drive your own vehicle through the jungle trails and enjoy the darkness as perhaps you never imagined.
In Xplor Park you will enjoy 530 meters of underground caverns to travel in rafts, a circuit of nine zip lines (the minimum height to participate in this route is 1.40m or weigh 40kg and maximum 136kg.). You can also swim in a 350-meter lava river full of stalactites, as well as a jungle tour aboard an amphibious vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round transportation
- Buffet dinner of ribs (there are also options for vegetarians).
- Unlimited alcoholic beverages (coffee, atole, champurrado and fresh water).
- A circuit of seven zip lines that includes the highest zip line in the zone
- Tour aboard rafts paddling with hands through 570 meters of underground
- Hamacuatizaje.and Walk through caverns.
- Use of locker for two people.
- Entry/Admission - Xplor Park
What's excluded :
- Take cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xplor Park, Carretera Chetumal, Puerto Juarez Km 282, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Xcaret is a water, theme, amusement, eco-archaeological park and more, in one place. Due to its privileged location in the Mayan jungle among underground rivers, cenotes and facing the Caribbean Sea, Xcaret has impressive scenarios where you can do different activities and enjoy to the fullest those scenarios. Besides that, Xcaret is a park that celebrates Mexico’s present and rich past, a country known for its traditions, culture and folklore.
Have fun in water activities that will take you to mystical places in the territories of Chaac, the Mayan god of water. Enjoy underground rivers, a beach area, a lagoon, and natural pools of seawater. For the little ones, there is a special area, Children’s World, where they can swim in shallow cenotes and wading pools designed for them.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.