Tour Venice Islands-Burano, Murano and Torcello, Lunch on Board and Guide-min.50
An experience in the magical Venice by motorboat, an intertwining of visits between famous and hidden places, islands, churches and villages rich in history.
08.15 am: meeting of the participating gentlemen with our staff at the Terminal car park in Fusina (Ve) and boarding the motor ship.
Navigation on the Venice Lagoon
Arrival in BURANO and free visit of the small fishing village.
Arrival in TORCELLO, where you will stop for an optional visit to the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta with the ancient mosaics of the Venetian - Byzantine school dating back to the XII and XIII century. (admission € 5.00 p.p.).
Lunch on board based on fish with drinks, included
After lunch, the landing in MURANO, the island famous for the processing of blown glass, will follow.
5.30 pm approx .: arrival in Fusina, disembarkation of participants and end of services.
From € 3,500.00 (1 to 50 people)
Over 50 people € 70.00 p.p.
inclusive: boat, guide, coffee, aperitif, lunch
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - Appetizer Marinated anchovies, Steamed and Sardinian Shrimps in Venetian Saor, Marinara First Pasta, Second Mixed Fish Fry, Mixed Salad, Wine and Water, Fruit, Coffee, Grappa
- Snacks - Bellini aperitif, mixed batter's snack
- Guide on board ITA / ING
- Navigation to the Islands of Venice with panoramic motor ship and with baths
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Torcello Cathedral is optional, € 5.00 p.p.
- Entry/Admission - Torcello Island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isola di Burano, Unnamed Road,30142, 30142 Venezia VE, Italy
Arrival in BURANO and free visit of the extremely picturesque small fishing village, famous in the world for the thousand colorful houses and the millenary tradition of lace making
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torcello Island, Venice Italy
Visit to Torcello, an island that stretches between sandbanks, kestrels and falasche, where the stop will be made for the optional visit of the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta with the ancient mosaics of the Venetian-Byzantine school dating back to the 12th and 13th centuries. (admission not included € 5,00 p.p.).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gino Mazzuccato Murano Glass, Fondamenta Daniele Manin 1, 30141 Murano Italy
After lunch the disembarkation in Murano will be followed by a visit to a glassworks and watch the blown glass working.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Pontile Delta Tour, SP23, 86, 30176 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 10/22/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.