Tour Valle del Cocora y Salento - Shared
We go through Salento and take a Jeep to the Cócora Valley where we can enjoy of a typical beverage of courtesy; then a eco guide specialized give us an introduction to the natural reserve of Cócora, we walk through the fog forest to appreciate the biodiversity of fauna and flora and the ecological route of the tallest Wax Palm in the world where we will make a ritual and finally seedlings sowing. After having some time to take the lunch we go to Salento to enjoy a coffee show and walk by the street and crafts workshops until arrive to the Cócora viewer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide and environmental interpretation
- Coffee and/or Tea - Canelazo (Typical Colombian Beverage)
- Ecological Walk
- Wax Palm Ritual
- Entry/Admission - Valle del Cocora
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Salento, Quindío
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle del Cocora, Salento Colombia
The Cocora Valley Natural Reserve where mother nature allows the tourist to contemplate and feel the fresh climate, the air and the exotic flora invite you to walk. Cocora is one of the several access areas to the Parque Natural de los Nevados, where lovers of nature and heights know how to find the pleasures of silence lulled by the extensive company of the wind.
The Natural Reserve Valle del Cócora, is the birthplace of Colombia's emblematic tree, La Palma de Cera, and is considered the buffer zone of Los Nevados National Natural Park, in other words, it delimits the space in order to prevent damage to its environment.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: a 2-91, Cra. 6 #2-1, Salento, Quindío, Colombia
After lunch we will go to Salento, to enjoy a barismo show of coffee origin, and walk its streets and craft workshops to reach the viewpoint of Cocora.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers should wait at the lobby´s hotel at 9:00 am, hotel might be located at Pereira city.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.