Tour Uros and Taquile in Speedboat (full day)
It differs by the speed of the boat, so we will gain more time in navigation and enjoyment.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at the hotel (hotels located around the Plaza de Armas or Parque Pino)
- Entrance - Floating Islands of the Uros
- Entrance - Taquile Islands
- Professional English / Spanish guide
- Lunch - Quinoa soup with grilled trout or Omelet
- Entry/Admission - Uros Floating Islands
What's excluded :
- Additional raft ride of the Uros 10 soles (optional)
- Extra drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uros Floating Islands, Lake Titicaca, Puno Peru
Once we arrive at the port we will get on the fast boat and enjoy a short trip to the Islands. First we will arrive at Los Uros where you will love to visit two Floating Islands! And besides, you can have fun jumping in the totora.
The guide will tell you how they build the Islands.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taquile Island, Taquile Island, Puno Region
At the end of the visit in the Uros, we will return to the boat to go to the island of Taquile, during the trip you can try different poses for your photos and without realizing it we will have arrived in Taquile!
We will go up to the island square and there we will know the textile industry that is considered Cultural Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO.
At approximately 1 in the afternoon we will satiate our hungry stomach with great delicacy. You will have a delicious quinoa soup for lunch and as a main course you will have directly from the lake your “fried trout” dish accompanied by french fries and rice, if you are a vegetarian then you can order “Omelett” that also comes with french fries and rice.
With that you will be with a full stomach and a happy heart, now we will go down to the port to return to Puno and finish our tour at approximately 3:30 pm. We hope you are encouraged to live it!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Plaza Mayor de Puno, Jr. Deustua 458, Puno 21001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up the passengers in the different hotels in the center of Puno between 6.50 and 7.20 am, according to the hotel. We will tell you an exact time. Remember that your hotel has to be in the center of the city, if your hotel is far away, do not worry! We can send you a mobility for an additional charge.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.