Tour Tulum - Xel-Ha - Transportation Included
The first step of this tour is the Archeological Mayan Zone of Tulum. You can walk through this ancestral ceremonial center and feel part of the story while a certified guide tells you the secrets of this walled city.
Then, the next place is Xel-ha, where you can do snorkel and enjoy the beauty of the sea and watch a lot of tropical fish and marine life.
Also, we offer you round transportation, continental breakfast, buffet lunch, open bar and other services.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation with air conditioning on a round trip from your hotel
- Access and guided tour in the archaeological zone of Tulum
- Buffet lunch
- Unlimited alcoholic beverages and domestic open bar
- Walks through the jungle trails
- The children's World
- Life jackets, floating tires and bicycles
- Use of snorkel equipment with a gift tub
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Xel-Há Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Walk through this interesting mayan zone and learn more about the mayan culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xel-Há Park, Carretera Chetumal Puerto Juárez Km 240, locales 1 & 2, módulo B, 77780 Q.R., Mexico
Have fun in this incredible park
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas. The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is not possible to change the date on the day of your visit
- Use sunscreen, sunglasses and insect repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring your swimsuit and extra clothes for you to change.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.