Tour Tulum, Coba, Cenote & Playa Del Carmen
On this tour you will visit four incredible places, two archaeological sites. Tulum that faces the Caribbean Sea and Coba with the amazing Nohoch Mul, the tallest temple in the Yucatan Peninsula. From the top, you will have stunning views of the jungle. You will also visit Playa del Carmen and live the experience to swin in a cenote.
This adventure begins in the archaeological zone of Tulum and then you will visit coba, accompanied by certified guides, you will learn about the history of the Mayans and their culture. In Coba you will taste a delicious traditional food.
At the end of the tour of Coba, you will have free time to relax in a cenote with crystal clear and fresh waters of an incredible place formed by nature, a unique experience that you´ll never forget.
To end this adventure, enjoy a free walk in one of the most popular places in Playa del Carmen, 5th avenue, where you can buy souvenirs, handicrafts and jewelry.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tickets and guided tour in cobá, tulum and cenote
- Buffet Lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Bicycle rental or tricycle in Coba
- Beverage in the restaurant
- Life vest
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Discover the most important archaeological site of the riviera maya in a professional tour which will start leaving your hotel from the morning, we will take you in first class transport to Tulum where you will enjoy a guided tour by our trained guides, during a few hours where you will learn more about the wonderful Mayan culture and enjoy its archeology.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
After visiting the archaeological zone of Tulum we will arrive to Coba which is another archaeological site where you will know more about the Mayan culture, you will know the tallest pyramid “ Nohoch Mul”, but before we will enjoy a buffet meal with the typical dishes of the region and a delicious flavor to obtain energy and power. since one of our professional guides will explain in detail how was the life of the Mayan ancestors and the architecture of the place
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
At the end of the tour by Coba we will arrive at our real Mayan cenote where you will have time to cool off in the crystalline and fresh waters of this incredible place formed by nature, a unique experience that you will never forget.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
To finish our tour we will take you to the city of playa del carmen where we will spend around an hour to give a short tour and with time for shopping walking in the 5th avenue.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting pointsWe offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, the tour will be operate as 3x1 (meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.