Tour to Val´quirico and Ex Hacienda de Chautla
Come and meet Valquirico is a place to enjoy its outdoor spaces, and sunny weather. Contemplate the houses these are made of materials such as stone and wood, which gives it a very beautiful medieval appearance.
After we go to the Ex Hacienda de Chautla in the municipality of San Salvador El Verde, this building is one of the most relevant in the state of Puebla which is a fundamental part of its heritage. We will visit one of its main charms is a small castle that is located in the center of an artificial lake, built with red partitions and protected by four towers with white applications, an extraordinary piece of the place.
The Ex Hacienda is a place that has very large English-style gardens, wooded trails, a chapel, a museum with numerous pieces of historical value and a Talavera poblana kitchen, you can ride a fishing boat and get on the lake zip line.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Access to the Ex Hacienda de Chautla
- Round transportation with air conditioning
- Professional and bilingual guide
- Travel insurance on board
- Entry/Admission - Ex-Hacienda de Chautla
- Entry/Admission - Val'Quirico
What's excluded :
- Food or drinks
- Tips to the Tourist Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ex-Hacienda de Chautla, KM. 4.5 Carretera Federal Puebla-Mexico San Lucas EL Grande, San Martin Texmelucan de Labastida Mexico
We will visit one of its main charms is a small castle that is located in the center of an artificial lake, built with red partitions and protected by four towers with white applications, an extraordinary piece of the place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Val'Quirico, Carretera Xoxtla Santa Isabel Tetlatlauhca Km 2 No. 101, Nativitas, Nativitas Municipality 90710 Mexico
It is a place to enjoy its outdoor spaces, and sunny weather. Contemplate the houses these are made of materials such as stone and wood, which gives a very beautiful medieval appearance.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Fontán Reforma Hotel, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 24, Colonia Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06040 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in hotels in the downtown area, hotel zone (Paseo de la Reforma), Polanco. If your hotel is outside these areas, go to our meeting point at the Fontan Reforma Hotel located at Avenida Paseo de la Reforma 24, Colonia Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06040 Mexico City.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.