Tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens Hatshepsut Temple from Luxor
Explore the most famous sites of Luxor west bank, on a private guided tour to the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut Temple, and Colossi of Memnon. Step back in time, about three thousand five hundred years back, as you explore these elaborate sights
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Bottled water during the tour
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry inside Tutankhamun (300L.E "US$20"), Ramses VI (100L.E "US$7") and Seti I (1000L.E "US$65")
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Your Egyptologist guide will pick you up from your Luxor (Hotel, Nile Cruise) and accompany you throughout a professionally guided tour to visit the west bank of Luxor. Explore the valley of the Kings, you will visit 3 tombs of the most famous pharaohs dates to the New Kingdom (1550 - 1080 BC). See many tombs of the most famous Pharaohs ruled from Luxor: Ramses I, II, III, and IV tombs, Tomb of Merenptah, and Tomb of Thutmose III, Queen Tawosret. Look inside the elaborately decorated tombs on your own. Guides are not permitted inside the tombs. Whilst here, you will have the time to visit the young king Tutankhamun tomb “Extra ticket on spot”.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Continue to visit the temple mortuary of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahari, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt. Learn about the three terraces of Queen Hatshepsuit temple, and discover the fantastic trading mission to the land of Punt (Somalia), Learn about Hatshepsut’s divine birth and godly claims. And then enjoy free time to examine and wander the Temple at leisure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Returning back to Luxor, there will be time for a brief photo stop at the colossi of Memnon, which marks the site of a funerary temple of Amenhotep III. These two giant statues standing tall, and proud on the west bank are sadly all that remains of the ancient complex.
After finishing, you will be transferred back to your Luxor (Hotel, Nile Cruise)
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Luxor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup and drop-off at Luxor Train Station is free of charge
- Pickup and drop-off at Luxor airport is subject to an additional fee of US$5 per person per one Way.
- Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Luxor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.