Tour to Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Playa del Carmen from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Our tour is the best option if you need a professional experience and the best service, you will go through Tulum, Coba, a real Mayan cenote and Playa del Carmen at the best price in only one day. Our tour will start with the pick up at your hotel and the guided tour to each of the places, plus we include the buffet food and all the tickets for each of the sites. Do not miss this opportunity and book now. live a unique experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tickets for the Cenote
- Tickets for Tulum
- Tickets for coba
- Certified guide
- Pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Buffet
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Playa del Carmen VIP
What's excluded :
- Photos and souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Discover this magical place where history and beauty come together, admire and enjoy its landscapes and let our professional guides take you step by step to know and discover more about the mayan culture.
Tulum is where the Mayans built their only castle by the beach. the walled city was named Zama, and its iconic construction was placed on the cliff.
Tulum is the most emblematic site of the coast of Quintana Roo, due to its privileged location and the excellent conservation of its buildings and mural paintings. it is well known for its wall, which delimits the main set by its north, south and west sides, since the eastern sector looks to the Caribbean sea; it has five entrances and two watchtowers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
At the end of the visit to Tulum, we will take you to visit another of the most important archaeological sites in the region: Coba,. The size and importance of this settlement only compare with Chichen Itza in this area. With 70 square kilometers and a network of 45 roads, Coba exercised great territorial control in the region, dominating the north of what is now Quintana Roo and eastern Yucatan. In your visit you will see residential, ceremonial and funeral constructions. And although all the buildings have not been explored, its dimensions will amaze you with the team of professional guides.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
After visiting Coba, you will have enough time to enjoy the typical food of this region, authentic Mexican food, enjoy our buffet before being able to find the nature of our Cenote. The cenote is a natural pool formed millions of years ago with crystal clear waters, where you will have the opportunity to reencounter with nature, relax submerging yourself in this magical and emblematic place, which will be an experience you will never forget.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen VIP, Calle 12 Entre 15 y 20 st, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Almost at the end of our adventure, we will visit Playa del Carmen, a town that is famous for its great party atmosphere and places to go shopping, we will spend an hour touring one of the most famous streets in Mexico; The fifth avenue, this place is beautiful and with a lot of atmosphere. one of the most fam tourist centers
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
-We pick up from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you are staying at a air b n b we will provide a meeting point -For hotels between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, the tour will operate as 3x1, Tulum, Coba and Cenote-If you are staying at Tulum, the Meeting point will be at Super Aki which is a Sumer Market located at the main street of Tulum, and the tour will operate as 3X1.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All of our providers and coworkers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid 19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.