Tour to the West Bank in Luxor
See the funerary temples and tombs on the Nile’s West Bank. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Collossi of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple, dedicated to the most famous queen of Egypt, with opportunity to enter the tombs of famous pharaohs of ancient Egypt.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor Travels, 3 Al Qarna Rd 3, Al Qarna Rd, Luxor 85951 Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the West bank of Luxor. Start your day visiting Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. You will visit 3 tombs excluding Tomb of King Tutankhamun.
Move on to enjoy the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately from 1490 to 1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Later on you will be transferred back to your hotel in Luxor.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Luxor
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.