Tour to the State HERMITAGE Museum
Receive a guided tour of one of the world's largest art museums and enjoy the personalized attention that comes with a small-group. Spend 3 hours seeing some of the Hermitage's most iconic and lesser-known-but-equally-significant artworks.
Admire pieces by da Vinci, van Gogh, Monet and Goya and explore each of the museum's main buildings, including the marvelously mint-colored Winter Palace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Entrance to The Hermitage
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Your knowledgable guide will provide the perfect overview of the Hermitage's vast collection and its many halls. Explore works of art collected by the Imperial family and carefully saved from destruction by the staff of the museum during World War II. Admire the highlights of the 15th- to 18th-century European collection by masters such as Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Veronese, Tintoretto, and Tiepolo. Your tour covers the main buildings of the museum: the Winter Palace, Small Hermitage, Old Hermitage, New Hermitage.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Palace Square, 6, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.