Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
The Sacred Valley of the Incas or Vilcanota Valley, is located between the towns of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo. It is an area full of breathtaking landscapes, from snowy peaks to intense green valleys, rivers and lagoons, combined with well-preserved Inca cities. Visiting the area means immersing oneself in the ways of life, the customs and the archaeological centers that house and preserve an invaluable cultural heritage.
per adult from
What's included :
- Buffet lunch
- Tour guide
- Transportation in Private Vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to the Archaeological sites
- Extra expenses
the Incas' Sacred Valley
Route Duration: 10 hoursStops on the the Incas' Sacred Valley:
Attractions on the the Incas' Sacred Valley:
- Chinchero District
Pisac / Urubamba River / Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo / Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
Operates: from 08:00 hours to 18:30 hours
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.