Tour to the North : 1 Day Group Tour to Ta Phin Village
Opportunity to learn the customs and habits of the northern peoples of Sapa. Admire the stretching rice fields of the local peoples and the fresh sapa climate.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide, ticket to Ta Phin village, transport back to Sapa from Ta phin
What's excluded :
- Drink water , Tips , Insurance , Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ta Phin Village, Ta Phin, Sapa Vietnam
Your tour guide will come to pick you up from your hotel in Sapa. Your journey will begin with a hike down hill to MaCha, where you start descending on a dirt trail through a Black Hmong village.
You will be able to enjoy spectacular views over rice paddy terraces and cornfields. You will stop for lunch at a nice spot, hosted by a local Dao family.
After lunch, you will have a stroll and discover the local daily life of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities, the two largest ethnic groups in Sapa. Enjoy a welcoming cup of green tea and have fun with the local people; your Sapa minority guide will tell you about their traditions and culture. After your hike, you will return to Sapa.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick you up from your hotel in Sapa Town only , if you have no hotel in Sapa Town we welcome you to the meeting point :013-015 Tue Tinh str, Sapa ( Nomadtrails Boutique Hotel) at 8:30am for the tour.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.