Tour to the Museum of the Russian Navy Submarine and Ekranoplano
Enjoy an entertaining and interesting guided tour inside a Soviet submarine used during the cold war. Learn about the design, technology and rooms of this submersible, along with the history of what life was like on the high seas inside one of these strategically important devices.
Visit the facilities of the annexed exhibition dedicated to the Russian Navy.
Learn about the revolutionary secret amphibious project of the Ekranoplane, visualizing the only surviving Orlyonok-class aircraft. We will enjoy a simulation led by a professional pilot of the cockpit of an Ekranoplane on a landing mission.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Round-trip metro tickets.
- Guided tour of the submarine and the Russian Navy exhibition.
- Experience in the Ekranoplane simulator
- Entry/Admission - Museum and Memorial Complex of History of the Russian Navy
- Entry/Admission - The museum "Submarine"
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum and Memorial Complex of History of the Russian Navy, Svobody, Vl50, Moscow Russia
In the north of Moscow we will visit this park-museum in which we will enjoy several attractions:
-The interior of the submarine K-396 "Novosivirsk Komsomolets"
-The permanent exhibition of the Russian Navy.
-We will see the only Ekranoplane on display of the Project 904 (Drakon) or A-90 Orlyonok (Aguilucho) class.
-An experience in the Ekranoplane flight simulator.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The museum "Submarine", Ulitsa Svobody, 56, Moskva, Russia, 125364
We will visit the 7 compartments that make up the Soviet submarine K-396. Accompanied by a museum guide and a Spanish translator, we will know the details and stays of this submersible.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel National, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Moscow, 15/1 Mokhovaya Str. Bld. 1, Moskva, Russia, 125009
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 12/30/2020
1/2/2021 - 12/30/2021
Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.