Tour to the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba with admission included
The Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba is the most important monument in the entire Islamic West and one of the most amazing in the world. Its history summarizes the evolution of the Umayyad style in Spain, in addition to the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque styles of Christian construction.
Discover why the monument that makes us famous is one of the most admired in the world and learn to value the symbiosis of its architecture.
From the hand of our guides specialized in Art History, you will learn and get excited. You can not miss this unique experience.
* Learn the history of this World Heritage monument
* Enjoy all its architectural elements
* Tickets included
* For all types of audiences
per adult from
What's included :
- Official specialized guide in Mezquita
- Entrance to the Mosque
- Wireless audio receiver to listen to the guide with quality
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
Tour this amazing monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Palacio De Congresos Y Exposiciones De Córdoba, Calle Torrijos, 10, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Puerta de Santa Catalina, Calle Magistral González Francés, 7, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.