Tour to the Grand Palace of Peterhof and Catherine's Palace
Spend a nice summer day away from the hustle and bustle of St Petersburg in the peaceful suburbs of the city. Visit the Lower Park of Peterhof, the capital of fountains which will amaze any visitor with the number of golden statues and its festive atmosphere. Your experienced guide will walk you through the enfilade of the Grand Palace of Peterhof (Petrodvorets) where you will see interiors decorated in the highest fashion of 18-19 centuries. Another imperial residence to visit is Tsarskoye Selo, where famous Catherine's Palace is located. Enjoy viewing the luxurious halls in baroque style and visit the unique Amber Room where the walls are decorated with Baltic amber and gilded moldings.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional & friendly guide
- Pickup and drop-off at any hotel in St Petersburg
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Bottled water
- All admission fees as per program
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
10:00 - Meet your private guide and driver in the lobby of your hotel in the morning.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
10:00-11:30 - Head to one of the most luxurious parks in the world, the Park of Peterhof, the summer residence of the Russian emperors. You will be surprised by the grandeur of Russian Versailles, the abundance of fountains and the impressive amount of gold used to decorate the Grand Cascade, a unique fountain complex with more than 50 gilded bronze statues.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
11:30- 13:00 - You will also visit the Grand Palace of Peterhof or Petrodvorets, which was the summer palace for Peter the Great and one of the most fabulous palaces of the time. One of the most important halls is the Oak Study of the emperor. It is one of the rare examples of interior decorations of the early 18th century.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
13:00-14:00 - Transfer to Pushkin
14:00-15:00- Break for lunch (not included)
15:00-17:00 - Continue to explore the vicinity of St. Petersburg with a visit to another summer residence of the Russian Tsars - Tsarskoye Selo (modern Pushkin). During the tour to Catherine's Palace, you will also visit the Amber Room which resembles a 100 square meter jewel box. At the end of the tour, you will walk along the lanes of the French Park in Tsarskoye Selo and witness some magnificent views of the Great Lake and Cameron's Gallery.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saint Petersburg, St Petersburg, Russia
17:00-18:00 - Drop off at the hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. The guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby with a CITY BREAK TOURS sign.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please, advise if you need a kid booster seat in the car/minivan
- The starting time of the tour may vary and will be confirmed after the booking is made.
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.