Tour to the Amalfi Coast Positano, Amalfi & Ravello from Sorrento
Discover on this 8-hour excursion the amazing Amalfi Coast departing from Sorrento. Travel along the breathtaking serpentine streets of the coast, overlooking the blue and green water of the Gulf. Explore at a leisurely pace Positano, Amalfi and Ravello, admire the charming seaside houses, the ancient saracen towers and take stunning pictures of the bay.
Join this small group with dedicated guide to build unforgettable moments of your journey.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Centrally located meeting point in Sorrento
- Official Local Guide on the tour and live commentary on board
- Round trip transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
- Small group of 21 people or less
- Local tips to visit Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
- Free time in each town to explore the surroundings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if private option selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Sant'Andrea
- Entry/Admission - Villa Rufolo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
The Amalfi Coast is a 50-kilometer stretch of coastline along the southern edge of Italy’s Sorrentine Peninsula, in the Campania region. It’s a popular holiday destination, with sheer cliffs and a rugged shoreline dotted with small beaches and pastel-colored fishing villages.
Pass By: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
The Sirenusas, also known as the Gallos, are an archipelago of little islands off the Amalfi Coast of Italy between Isle of Capri and 6 km southwest of Province of Salerno's Positano, to which it is administratively attached. They are part of the Campanian Archipelago.
They were owned by Russian dancer Rudolf Nureyev, who spent the last years of his life there.
From the bus you will have a view on the archipelango "floating" on the blue sea of the Gulf.
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Positano is a cliffside village on southern Italy's Amalfi Coast. It's a well-known holiday destination with a pebble beachfront and steep, narrow streets lined with boutiques and cafes. Its Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta features a majolica-tiled dome and a 13th-century Byzantine icon of the Virgin Mary.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta e Cripta Medievale, Rampa Teglia Above Spaggia Grande Beach, Positano Italy
The Church of Santa Maria Assunta, with its unique maiolica cupola dominates the beach in Positano.
Get inside to admire its architecture, the reachly decored archway and the Bizantine "Madonna".
Pass By: Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
With its glamorous, celebrity-packed beaches, breathtakingly gorgeous seascapes, and boutique-filled historic center, its easy to see why Positano is the most sought after destination on the Amalfi Coast.Take a moment to relax on the beach admiring the stunning panorama on the Gulf.
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Amalfi was an Ancient Maritime Republic, nowadays UNESCO Heritage. Explore its magnificent Cathedral dominating the square with its tendency to blend the Byzantine art, taste a Santa Rosa pastry or just relax on beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Duomo di Sant'Andrea, Piazza Duomo, 84011, Amalfi Italy
The Cathedral of Saint Andrews stands superbly on a great flight of steps leading up from the main Square. Its fine decored façade recalls the Bizantine art and the northern architecture.
During the free time, you could get inside and the guide will be happy to help you with the tickets.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Ravello is the hidden gem of the Amalfi Coast.
During the years, it hosted actors, singers, poets and politicians.
You will explore its narrow streets, relax in the historical little square and enjoy some free time to visit Villa Rufolo.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Storico Ravello, Ravello Italy
Admire alongside the guide the little square of Ravello and its historical city center, the narrow streets and its nice shops and pottery factories.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Villa Rufolo, Piazza Duomo, 84010, Ravello Italy
Villa Rufolo is a building within the historic center of Ravello, it hosted the famous Composer Richard Wagner and he was inspired to compose his famous "Parsifal". From its terrace overlooking the sea, you can take stunning pictures in a wonderful surrounding.
Your guide can help you in getting inside and purchase the tickets.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Torquato Tasso, 16, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.