Tour to Tequila and Los Cantaritos de Amatitán from Guadalajara
Learn about the origin of this great national drink, have fun on a guided tour inside a tequila factory where they will teach you the process of making Tequila, taste different varieties of this delicious distillate, visit the underground cellar. There is no shortage of photography with the agave fields, a landscape declared a Natural World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
We will visit the Magical Town of Tequila, land where our traditional drink gets its name. Walk through its streets and get to know the most traditional tequila houses and haciendas.
To close with a flourish, enjoy a delicious and traditional song in Amatitán, spend a pleasant time drinking and eating snacks accompanied by good music.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tequila Tasting and 1 Courtesy Singing.
- Entry/Admission - Tequila Tres Mujeres
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tequila Tres Mujeres, Carretera GDL-NOGALES KM 39, Amatitan 45380 Mexico
We will know the origin and production of Tequila, we will also taste different types of tequila and an underground cava.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tequila, Tequila
We will arrive at the Magical Town of Tequila to walk through its colorful streets, we will have free time to eat and enjoy the historic center.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Amatitan, Amatitan
To end our tour, we will arrive at the town of Amatitán, the cradle of the famous tequila "singing", where we will taste this drink to continue enjoying the day.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Vallarta Poniente, 44110 Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.