Tour to Teotihuacan Pyramids in the morning. Be the first to arrive!
In this tour you will be able to admire the great pyramid of Quetzalcoatl in the early morning, a great moment to take the best pictures with the less people possible.
Walk among the road of the dead, that is the main avenue of the archaeological zone. Our highly experimented and kind guides will explain by detail all the things to know about this ancient site. Later, we will visit the handcraft market (souvenirs not included) and try ancestral beverages fresh made.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Teotihuacan Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Teotihuacan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teotihuacan Pyramids, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
Visit the 2,500 years old ancient city of Teotihuacan, "The place where gods are born"Contemplate the mystical origins of the aztec city while our local expert guide tell you all the secrets of the archaeological site.Walk along the "Calzada de los Muertos", a 2.5 mile road full of ancient structures our guide wil talk about. Then, climb the "Pyramid of the Sun" while you admire the stone enravings and symbols.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Teotihuacan, Pirámide del Sol, Méx., Mexico
Visit to the handcraft workshop, where we will be able to learn about the pulque process. This step also includes the silver an obsidian manufacturation process by local people with them telling you how this processes were done years ago
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup time will be sent to our customers at the time of booking.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.