Tour to Túcume, Royal Tombs of Sipán Museum and Huaca Rajada Including Lunch
Star visiting Tucume Archaeological Complex. It has 26 buildings of monumental structures associated with lower rank buildings as squares, walls, patios, and canals, reflecting a system of planned growth and the complicated social structure of Lambayeque. Visit also its museum, to get a better idea of what life was like during that period. Then you will head towards Lambayeque where you will visit the Royal Tombs Museum. Due to the Lord of Sipan's discovery, whose importance was shown in the complexity of its burial and apparent semi-divine status, the creation of a new museum was necessary to be in accordance with the discovery. After having lunch, you will head to the Huaca Rajada Archaeological Complex. This is a set of huge mud pyramids that date from centuries back. The place gained special notoriety in 1987 when authorities became aware of illegal excavations that had been made. And what began as a protection plan ended with the magnificent discovery of Lord of Sipan's tomb.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Admission to Túcume, Royal Tombs of Sipán museum and Huaca Rajada.
- Entry/Admission - Tucume Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Huaca Rajada
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tucume Pyramids, Tucume Peru
You can visit the complex that has 26 buildings of monumental structures associated with lower rank buildings as squares, walls, patios, and canals, reflecting a system of planned growth and the complicated social structure of Lambayeque. Also included the visit to the museum so you can get a better idea of what life was like during that period.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum, Juan Pablo Vizcardo Y Guzman 895, Lambayeque Peru
The Museum of the Royal Tombs is a unique museum in South America. It has an architectural design inspired by the ancient truncated pyramids of the pre-Inca Mochica culture. Here you can see intact remains of the Lord of Sipán and a valuable amount of real jewelry were found in Huaca Rajada in Lambayeque.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Huaca Rajada, Sipan Peru
Huaca Rajada Archaeological Complex is a set of huge mud pyramids that date from centuries back. The place gained special notoriety in 1987 when authorities became aware of illegal excavations that had been made. And what began as a protection plan ended with the magnificent discovery of Lord of Sipan's tomb, one of the most impressive pre-Columbian burials in Peru.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Chiclayo Historic Center.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- It recommended to bring sunscreen and repellent.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.