Tour to San Miguel de Allende from Mexico City with a Concierge Service
Safe Trip: Because we care about you, we have put in place an international Safe and Healthy Protocol during all your tour. Only small groups allowed.
We will leave Mexico City for San Miguel de Allende and during the 4-hour tour, you will be able to appreciate the beautiful landscapes that Mexico offers.
Once we arrive at San Miguel de Allende, a city that still preserves colonial features and is considered one of the most beautiful in all of Mexico, you will get to know this peaceful city where the great comedian "Cantinflas" lived and some artist residences. The Parish of San Miguel Arcángel, the Chapel of the Holy House, the Church of San Francisco, a temple with a facade of different architectural styles, and the Casa and Instituto Allende, where you will learn more about the history of Mexico. This city has a great variety of cafes and restaurants to taste its gastronomy.
After the visit of San Miguel de Allende, we will return to Mexico City.
per adult from
What's included :
- An International Healty Protocol to ensure you are safe during your tour.
- Masks and Globes available to all of our customers that request them
- Pickup and drop-off from/to your hotel or meeting point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel
- Entry/Admission - Church of San Francisco (Iglesia de San Francisco)
- Entry/Admission - Ignacio Allende House (Casa de Ignacio Allende)
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Once we arrive at San Miguel de Allende, a city that still preserves colonial features and is considered one of the most beautiful in all of Mexico, we will initiate a walking tour to the most iconic places in the town.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel, Calle Principal S/N Zona Centro, San Miguel de Allende 37725 Mexico
The symbolic icon of San Miguel de Allende, mistakenly known as a “Cathedral”, is a parish church with a neo-Gothic façade in the heart of the city, opposite the main garden.
A self-taught architect, Zeferino Gutiérrez was inspired in his design by drawings, engravings and postcards of European cathedrals, which resulted in a Neo-Gothic fantasy, whose towers can be seen from almost anywhere in the city and has made it one of the most photographed churches in our country.
Once inside, the church will catch all your senses with the beauty of the sacred place
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Church of San Francisco (Iglesia de San Francisco), San Miguel de Allende Mexico
This church began to be built in 1778 and took more than 20 years to complete, different architectural changes are observed according to the period and fashion. The facade is pure Churrigueresque, with a huge number of carved stone figures and sharp columns.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ignacio Allende House (Casa de Ignacio Allende), San Miguel de Allende Mexico
Built in the 17th century, the house and Instituto Allende has a large main courtyard surrounded by majestic quarry arches in pure Mexican colonial style, and its terrace gives us a spectacular view of downtown and the parish of San Miguel Arcángel.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: Campos Elíseos 218, Polanco, Polanco IV Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, 11550 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
2: Zócalo, Plaza de la Constitución, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
3: Calle Amberes 78, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
4: Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We have put in place a Safe and Healty International Protocol to ensure you travel secure during your tour.
- Customers with high temperature or clear symptoms of flu or dry cough will not be allowed in the tour
- We will advise you to wear a mask as a safety procedure.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.