Tour To Sakkara, Memphis And Dahshur
Tours around Egypt
Tour & Prices:Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
Our Tours can be wheelchair please advise at time of booking if required
is available,please advise at time of booking if required
Additional Entry Tickets
All tours don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside one of the pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost
0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
2- 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
- All transfers by modern air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sites
- All services charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
The Step Pyramid of Djoser in Sakkara Memphis The Statue of Ramses II The Red Pyramid and the Bent Pyramid of Dashsur.
Your Egypt via travel Tour guide will be waiting you. They will be holding a sign of Egypt via travel , You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Start your tour to Sakkara, Memphis, and Dahshur, First of all you will visit Sakkara and the Step Pyramid of Djoser at Sakkara which dating back to 2600 BC under the 3rd Dynasty, it’s considered the oldest stone structure and it was built for the king Djoser.
Proceed to visit Memphis which was the Capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdome and the first Capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II at Memphis
On your way to the south you will visit the Red Pyramid and the Bent Pyramid of Dashsur.
Travel in comfort back to your hotel, Cairo has so much to see, feel, eat and buy so if you have time and want to add more to your itinerary – just let us know what you are interested in and we will arrange it for you.
Single : 100$
2-3 persons : 60$
4-6 persons : 55$
7-10 persons : 50$
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
8:00am – we can change the time to suit you.
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.