Tour to Pyramids, Sakkara & Dahshur
Enjoy Great Pyramid Tour of Egypt, Step Pyramid at Sakkara and the pyramids of Dahshur, This is a journey to see the progress of ancient Egyptian building techniques across different ancient ages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Lunch / Bottled water during your trip.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Enjoy a marvelous visit to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus which considered as one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
The pyramids built by king Khafre and his family are considered as the greatest in Egypt’s history and human history, during the ‘golden age’ of the Old Kingdom.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Saqqara is one of several other notable necropolis sites near Cairo that offer impressive sights and hold great archaeological significance.
The most famous structure there is Djoser’s Step Pyramid. The world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. It is the first pyramid built in Egypt and it is also the first large-scale cut-stone structure in the world
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
Dahshur is a famous royal necropolis in Egypt holds many famous Pyramids of king snefru. The site is about 40 km from Cairo. Where you will Visit the Great Pyramid Tour of Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur.
Both built during the reign of King Sneferu (2613-2589 BC), the founder of the 4th Dynasty and they massive evidence of the architectural development that lead to the construction of the Great Pyramid and it companions at Giza.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
The statue of the Great Sphinx is also one of the most famous structures of the ancient Egyptian history. It was built for the purpose of protecting the burial site of the kings in Giza also considered as a living image mainly represent the king which the combination between the mental power and the Physical power.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- -Masks will be given to clients who do not have their own. -Admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund for the land tour will be given.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.