Tour to Paracas National Reserve
The Paracas National Reserve is the habitat of various seabirds, penguins and sea lions. In this
spectacular landscape you can see flamingos and guano birds. In addition to whimsical shapes that
nature has sculpted over thousands of years.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Touristic transportation.
- Admission to the National Reserve of Paracas.
- Entry/Admission - Paracas National Reserve
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paracas National Reserve, Carr. Punta Pejerrey Peru
You will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the beautiful Paracas National Reserve, for a tour of 2 hours 30 min to discover natural attractions like the Cathedral, Yumaque beach, Paracas National Reserve Interpretation Museum, Flamencos Viewpoint, and the Obelisk of independence. Throughout the tour, you will be accompanied by a professional guide. In the end, you will be taken back to your hotel in Paracas.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in the bay of Paracas.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Perú for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your trip
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.