Tour to Palenque and Cascada de Misol Ha
A wonderful tour where we will know one of the great Mayan cities that is submerged in the middle of the jungle; We can also enjoy contact with nature in the Misol Ha waterfall and relax in its sweet waters, take pictures and visit its cave that has an underground river.
We will finish the activities of our day in the famous restaurant Don Many the best place to eat, dance and have a beer in Palenque.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Palenque
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Misol-Ha
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food, drinks and tips are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Palenque, Carretera a Palenque- Zona Archaeologica Km. 8, Palenque 29960 Mexico
We will take a guided tour of this ancient Mayan city, one of the most beautiful, preserved and most important in the region.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cascadas de Misol-Ha, Carretera Ocosingo Reserva de la Biósfera Montes Azules, Palenque Mexico
One of the highest and largest waterfalls in Chiapas surrounded by exotic vegetation and in the middle of the jungle; A perfect place for photos, swimming, relaxing and having a cold beer.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: El Panchan, Carr. Palenque-Ruinas Km 4,5, Sin Nombre, 29960 Palenque, Chis., Mexico
We will eat at the famous Don Many Restaurant, it is located in the middle of the jungle, with the best food and the best atmosphere of the jungle, a place visited by international tourists for its music and excellent food.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Anytime Fitness Deportiva, Av. Velodromo de la ciudad deportiva esquina, Heroico Colegio Militar 143, Primero de Mayo, 86190 Villahermosa, Tab., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.