Tour to Memphis , Sakkara and Dahshour Pyramids with Egyptian Lunch from Cairo
visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
Visit Memphis, Egypt’s oldest capital, and Dahshur, home to two of the nation’s most beautiful and least visited pyramids. Start at Memphis, now an open-air museum of statues; climb inside the Red Pyramid at Dahshur
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Egyptian lunch
- - Memphis Historical Site
- Entry/Admission - Dahshur
- Entry/Admission - Sakkara Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis Historical Site
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Memphis Historical Site, Egypt
Memphis was the first capital of Ancient Egypt. Most of the pyramids found near Cairo, numbering well over 100 in total, were built during this period when Memphis was the most important city in Egypt and most probably the world.
Memphis was known as the “White Wall,” most probably referring to the palace of the king, which was built with whitewashed bricks, until the 26th century BC. The latest name of Memphis is a Greek translation of the Egyptian Men-nefer, which is the name of a nearby pyramid built in the 6th Dynasty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser.
Djoser’s Step Pyramid at Saqqara is one of the most important archeological sites in all of Egypt. While it may not be as impressive or as famous as the Giza Pyramids, this structure predates them and it is vital to archeologists’ understanding of the development of pyramid construction.
The Step Pyramid was built in the 27th century BC during the 3rd dynasty rule of Djoser. It is the first pyramid built in Egypt and while it is not a ‘true pyramid’ with smooth sides, like those at Giza and Dahshur, it remains an important stepping stone in their development. It is also the first large-scale cut-stone structure in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
then You will then be transferred to Dahshur to get inside the Red Pyramid (the oldest true pyramid in history) and see the Bent Pyramid (the most preserved pyramid). had your Lunch then then At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Tour Guide will pick you up from your hotel or home address either in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetrian food is availible , Halal Food as well
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.