Tour to Machu Picchu
On this tour you will enjoy a picturesque route that begins in the city of Cusco and passes through different villages of the sacred valley of the Incas, continuing towards the high Andean peaks and descending towards an area of tropical jungle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machupicchu District, Peru
The sanctuary of Machu Picchu was chosen as one of the seven new wonders of the modern world in 2007, in an online voting system worldwide. Since this destination is very visited, there are many ways to access Machu Picchu; One of them is by train, however, this is usually very expensive. Today there is an alternate route to get to Machu Picchu, which is entered by bus to the hydroelectric town, this is an option for all visitors who want an economic trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
To get to Machu Picchu there is only one rail access, however many of the tourists who visit Machu Picchu do not use this access, nowadays you can take a car from Cusco and walk a small part until you reach Machu Picchu appreciating the wonderful landscapes from this area of Peru. Book your tour now.It includes- Tourist transport- Professional bilingual guide- Breakfast, lunch and dinner- Entrance to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu- Lodging NightDaily departures- 7:00 hours
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.