Tour to Luxor from Marsa Alam
• Discover Luxor to visit where you’ll see the West Bank of the Nile to see the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, the Colossi of Memnon. Cross to the East bank of the Nile to see the second biggest temple in the whole world “Karnak Temple” and end the tour with a visit to Luxor Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet & assist service by our representative at the airports
- transfers from/to airport by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- transfers from Marsa Alam to Luxor / Luxor to Marsa Alam by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All transfers for all sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- All sightseeing tours in full day are private guided tours.
- English-speaking tour guide during your tours.
- A Bottle of Mineral Water each day per person
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt (25$ per person)
- Any optional tours Personal spending
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
After your breakfast, transfer you in an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle to Luxor
Arrival Luxor, then will start a full day with the West Bank of the Nile, the tour guide will take you in an incredible excursion to the Valley of the Kings to see the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture that was used for burial.
After that enjoy Hatshepsut Temple that was built by Queen Hatshepsut, the only female queen who ruled Egypt.
Then visit the Colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep II.
Continue driving to the east bank of Luxor to visit the Karnak Temples the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman Kingdom.
Then end the tour by visiting Luxor Temple, the greatest opened-air museum ending the tour, it was built by Amenhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. King Ramses II was the most famous king in the 19th Dynasty
Then transfer you in an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle to your hotel Marsa Allam
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup all our travelers from anyplace in Marsa Alam & LuxorAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Luxor International Airport, Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.