Tour to Khor Virap
The Khor Virap(meaning "deep dungeon") is an Armenian monastery located in the Ararat plain in Armenia, near the closed border with Turkey, about 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) south of Artashat, Ararat Province, within the territory of ancient Artaxata.The monastery was host to a theological seminary and was the residence of Armenian Catholicos.
Also there you can find an incredible view of Mount Ararat.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Artashat City
- Entry/Admission - Khor Virap
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Artashat City, Artashat, Armenia
Ancient Town(One of the 12 capitals in Great Armenia B.C.)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Khor Virap, Highway 11 - Near the village of Pokr Vedi Artashat, Lusarat 0612 Armenia
Every Armenian has heard about this unique architectural monument, which nowadays has become one of the main attractions of Ararat Province. This fortified monastery is a place of pilgrimage and a holy site for the Armenian Apostolic Church.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :20 Mesrop Mashtots Ave, Yerevan, Armenia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up our guests from the International airport Zvartnots.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.