Tour to Kazbegi with Cooking master-classes
Visit Caucasus Mountain on the Georgian military road, which connects Georgia with the northern Caucasus. Mountain lovers will get enjoy with unforgettable views throughout the road. During the tour you will visit important historical heritages from this region and will have cooking masterclass of making mountain "Khinkali". To cook "Khinkali" is not easy, but your host will teach you how to make it on your own.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- 4WD vehicle to get to Gergeti trinity church
- cooking masterclass of making "Khinkali"
- Entry/Admission - Gergeti Trinity Church
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
castle complex of the region from feudal epoch (XVI century). The castle retained its architectural face, which helps its visitors to feel the image of the medieval centuries through the time.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Zhinvali Reservoir, Georgia
The artificial lake in the valley of the river Aragvi with a beautiful view around
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Russian Georgian Friendship Monument, Georgian Military Highway, Gudauri 383085 Georgia
Located on the Georgian Military Highway between the ski resort town of Gudauri and the Jvari pass, the monument is a large round stone and concrete structure overlooking throug the beautiful Valley in the Caucasus mountains.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Near the Village of Gergeti, Stepantsminda Georgia
Jeep tour to get to Gergeti trinity church. the church from the XIV century, standing on a hill, which can be seen from all the places around as the symbol of Orthodoxy.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any place in Tbilisi by customer's wish
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.