Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
Discover the largest temple in the world, the temple of Karnak, and the awesome temple of Luxor.
Hotel pick up and drop off, and entrance fees are included.
Professional licensed tour guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Meals, drinks, and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Karnak Temple is the largest religious complex ever built to date. Comprising of a vast mix of temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings dating from the Middle Kingdom through to the Ptolemaic period. Thirty Pharaohs contributed to the building of this complex dedicated to the God Amun (The Hidden One). Originally an avenue of Sphinxes connected Karnak Temple to Luxor Temple.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor temple is situated in the downtown of Luxor, it was dedicated to the Theban Triad of the cult of the Royal Ka, Amun, Mut, and Khonsu and was built during the New Kingdom, the focus of the annual Opet Festival, in which a cult statue of Amun was paraded down the Nile from nearby Karnak Temple to stay there for a while, with his consort Mut, in a celebration of fertility. Alexander the Great claimed he was crowned here and at the rear of the temple is his shrine. There is evidence that a part of the temple was used as a Coptic church with Coptic (Christian) scenes depicted on the wall. The active mosque of Abu el Hagag is situated in the first open court of the temple standing on the ancient columns themselves.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you and your guests at your hotel or suitable location for you and return you to this location at the end of your tour.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We ask that all guests and guides comply with the Ministry’s requirements when visiting archaeological sites and museums
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.