Tour To Inca Bridge Queswachaca And Rainbow Mountain
This is an absolutely unique tour. The Q'eswachaka Bridge is located across the Apurimac River, at about (3,900m/ 13,000 feet), in Canas province. This handwoven grass bridge spans 120 feet, and is rebuilt every one or two years as communal effort by all the local people of the region. The weaving and construction techniques have passed from generation to generation since the bridge was first built by the Incas. It is the only remaining example of an “Inca” hanging bridge that can be seen today.
A stunning alternative hike to the popular "Rainbow Mountain". Tres Rainbows or Palccoyo offers a more leisurely option is best for those who don't want to hike 6 hours round trip, providing 360 views of 3 distinct rainbow mountains and the Ausangate glacier in the distance in only a short 15 min walk.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch,
- Private tour
- Professional guide / Driver/guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan / Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
- Entry/Admission - Q’eswachaka Rope Bridge
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
Vinicunca or Winikunka, also called Seven Color Mountain, Rainbow Mountain or Mountain of Colors (the inhabitants call it Cerro Colorado), is a mountain of Peru with an altitude of 5,200 meters above sea level.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Q’eswachaka Rope Bridge, Quehue District 08280, Peru
Q'eswachaka is a suspension bridge built with vegetable fiber that is located in the district of Quehue, province of Canas in the department of Cuzco at 3700 meters across the Apurimac River.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced at least 1 meter. Health reasons & Confidence. we don't perform Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival. Our Servers pass a quick test to rule out covid - 19. Use of masks will be mandatory until the government of Peru authorizes the end of its use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.