Tour to Ek Balam and Las Coloradas plus Cenote Hubiku and Valladolid
If you are looking for a unique and fascinating excursion, you are in the right place. Welcome to the only excursion that offers you a day full of emotions. We will go to the wonderful archaeological zone of Ek Balam, which is little known and is one of the most beautiful. You can climb the central pyramid and discover the last face of the jaguar that exists in Mexico, this sculpture measures more than 2 meters and is still almost intact. You will also know the famous pink waters or better known as the "Coloradas", this area has become famous due to the beauty that emanates from the pink waters, the photos you can take will be incredible, finally, we will visit a skin hole or cenote, the famous Hubiku, here we can swim and taste a regional buffet. At all times you will be accompanied by our certified guide which will give you specific details of each area. We are a company that cares about safety, so our vans are sanitized daily and the areas we visit have all the sanitary measures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Mexican regional buffet
- Ek Balam Admission
- Las Coloradas Admission
- Hubiku Skin hole
- Entry/Admission - Ek Balam
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - No drinks at the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 20-minute drive from Valladolid on highway 295, direction Tizimin, Ek Balam Village Mexico
First, we will visit the town of Temozón in Yucatan, where we will have free time for breakfast and recharge for our next stop: the Archaeological Zone of Ek Balam.
Explore the unforgettable ruins of the Mayan city of Ek Balam. Climb the acropolis to see the incredible views from the top and marvel at the pure carvings and crafts that have survived over time. Our certified guide will be always explaining all the history of this ancient Mayan zone.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Admire the extraordinary pink lakes of Las Coloradas and marvel at the pink reflection against the blue sky. Look at the birds that inhabit the place, like the beautiful flamingos.
For some time, Las Coloradas has been put in the eye of a large number of tourists looking to take their photos or just know this place that owns the already famous Pink Lagoon in Yucatan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Relax with a dip in the enigmatic Sacred Hubiku Cenote and enjoy a delicious regional lunch with a tasting of Tequila. We will visit the Maya Village of Hubiku, where you can rest in the hammocks.
To know this cenote you will have to descend by 115 stone steps, its almost circular shapes of approximately 50 meters wide will leave you surprised as you can admire its beauty in any position you find.
Its emerald green waters immediately invite you to cool off in them, its depth is 27 meters, and the clarity of the water that has in its central part allows the sun rays to enter and give us a nice postcard of the place.
Here, we will have a delicious buffet.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Finally, discover the colonial city of Valladolid Yucatan. We will have an hour to take pictures of its impressive cathedral or you can also buy some beautiful crafts. Finally, we will transport you back to your hotel after a fabulous tour of Yucatan.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.