Tour to Dendera and Abydos Temples
Discover Luxor Tours while driving north from Luxor for a day to see two of the most complete temples in Egypt. Abydos temple and Hathor temple at Dendara may be the best preserved in Egypt with full color still visible on its walls.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
MapTours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the ancient sites. First, visit Abydos, the ancient Egyptian believed of God (Lord of the underworld) to be buried there. The temple was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramsess II, known as the temple of Seti I. It is located in Abydos city about 420 km to the south of Cairo in Sohag Government, and 135 km from Luxor . The paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt. Then continue to Dendera to visit the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy. The temple is located in Dendera which is situated at the north of Luxor.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
our repetitiveness will pick you up so kindly mention you phone number
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.