Tour to Costa Brava and Dalí Theatre-Museum in Catalonia
Send us a message if you're traveling solo. We need a minimum of guests.
The purpose of this experience is to take you away from the hustle and bustle of Barcelona to let you enjoy the Mediterranean breeze
As soon as we leave Barcelona we will immerse ourselves into the Catalan countryside. First stop is Calella de Palafrugell an ancient fishing village formed by several coves that still preserve the charm of the villages of the area with narrow streets and steep tiled roofs.
In winter time we would love to combine this stop with another in a medieval village from the 16th century, Peratallada located 15 minutes away by car from Calella De Palafrugell, it will be like traveling back in the time!
Afterwards we will head towards Figueres and the Dalí museum where you are gonna spend a couple of hours.
This is not the typical guided tour where you just follow us like a duck family! We love to interact with people and we love to share stories and moment
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Guided visit
- Entry/Admission - Dali Theatre-Museum
What's excluded :
- Tickets to the museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dali Theatre-Museum, Gala-Salvador Dali Square, 5 Salvador Dali 5, 17600, Figueres Spain
Inaugurated in 1974, the Dalí Theatre-Museum rises on the remains of the former Municipal Theatre of Figueres and is considered to be the last great work of Salvador Dalí. Everything in it was conceived and designed by the artist so as to offer visitors a real experience and draw them into his unique and captivating world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playas de Calella, Calella de Palafrugell, Palafrugell Spain
Calella de Palafrugel, a coastal town in Costa Brava the province of Girona, is a small holiday resort and fishing village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peratallada, Peratallada, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Peratallada is a 16th century medieval village 15 minutes away from the coastline
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Passeig de Gràcia, 24, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.