Tour to Cenotes de Candelaria and Hoyo Cimarrón
It is an interesting tour knowing the geological formations known as cenotes, these structures are presented in the lower parts of the Huehuetenango territory in warm weather and are the product of the system of underground currents from the Sierra de los Cuchumatanes
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Breakfast - lunch
Tour of Cenotes de Candelaria and Hoyo Cimarrón in Huehuetenango
Route Duration: 8 hoursStops on the Tour of Cenotes de Candelaria and Hoyo Cimarrón in Huehuetenango:
Attractions on the Tour of Cenotes de Candelaria and Hoyo Cimarrón in Huehuetenango:
Cenotes de Candelaria / Hoyo El Cimarron
Operates: From 06:00 to 21:00
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.