Tour to Canyons and caves from Kutaisi
Two canyons, two caves and lot's of impressions. We provide every day guaranteed departure group tour from Kutaisi to Canyons and caves. On tour we walk on high hang bridges of Okatse canyon, take a boat ride through Martvili canyon, explore beautiful Prometheus cave and dinosaur footprints at Sataplia Nature reserve. If you love nature and aren't afraid of walking this tour is for you.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expences
- Entrance tickets
- Off-roading to Okatse canyon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Prometheus Cave, Kumistavi Georgia
We provide every day guaranteed departure group tour from Kutaisi to Canyons and caves. The first stop is Prometheus cave that is 1,8 km long and is located 40 meters below sea level. In the cave there is a hall of love where people even get married. Here you can enjoy with underground boating. It’s cool, isn’t? :) Meanwhile it’s time for lunch. Our lunch break is at local restaurant Our Garden where is made the most delicious Georgian food in neighborhood.
Pass By: Martvili Canyon, Martivili Georgia
After delicious lunch we are heading to Martvili canyon. Here we take a boat tour through the canyon and explore depth of it along waterfalls.
Pass By: Okatse Canyon, Village Gordi of Khoni Municipality, Zeda Gordi, Kutaisi 5900 Georgia
The final attraction on tour is Okatse canyon. This is the deepest canyon in Georgia with hanged bridges and sky walks. There are 2 ways to achieve bridge: trekking on 3 km route and taking off-roading taxi. Off-roading is pretty impressive experience.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup travelers from their hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.