Tour to BIDAR: Fort, Palaces, Frescoes, Tiles and Necropolis
Discover the microcosm of BIDAR’s layered history from 3rd BC of the Mauryan Empire till 1947 A.D part of Hyderabad state. A must see Heritage site to explore the day long tour of the 600 years old, “Crown of Karnataka”: with glorious past, treasure of culture, fine arts, architecture nurtured by successive rulers contribution on northern maidens providing mountainous treeless expansive plateau landscape of more than 30 monuments worth visiting inside the fort viz arches, moats, pavilions, mosques, Rangin Mahal "Painted Palace", gateways, gardens, 15th A.D Karez (qanat) water system, Frescoed calligraphy, fountains, baths, kitchens, pleasure pavilions, royal necropolis of the Barīd & Bahamani sultans, Sikh Shrine. Fort 1426 – 1432 A.D is an irregular rhomboid in shape with 5.5 kms of defences, Triple moat, massive 7 gates. Bidri ware—metal articles damascened (ornamented with wavy lines) in floral and geometric designs with silver wire.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Hyderabad city limits
- Entry/Admission - Bidar Fort
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bidar Fort, Bidar India
Our Professional guide will walk and talk about this 14th Cen AD fortification,necropolis, Hindu temple, Sikh shrine, Queens Palaces, Tile works, University, Mosques and many more with beautifull landscapes.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pickup from any hotel / guest house within Hyderabad city hotels, while booking let us know.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.