Tour to Barú - Playa Blanca (Day at Baru Playa Blanca)
The best beach in Cartagena with a unique tour agency that will organize all for you.
This pass is undoubtedly a must see that every tourist should make, if it is your first time in Cartagena de Indias you should know that the sea in the city of Cartagena de Indias is not “turquoise” or the typical color of the Caribbean Sea, but do not worry because only 40 minutes by bus with air conditioning you can reach Isla Playa Blanca Barú where you will be able to enjoy a pleasant day on a Caribbean “turquoise” beach.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Playa Blanca
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Blanca, Isla Baru Colombia
The best beach and blue water close to Cartagena
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Puerto de Pescadores, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Puerto de Cartagena
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.