tour to aswan from luxor
Day tour approx. 12 Hours starts every day from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, private tour includes Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return, all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle, Private Licensed English-speaking Egyptologist guide, lunch at a good quality restaurant, Bottle of water and All service charges & taxes, Tour excludes Any extras, Tipping and Any Optional Tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return or drop in aswan
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Egyptologist guide
- Soft drinks during the drives
- All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
- All taxes & service charge.
- Lunch at quality restaurant.
What's excluded :
- Tips & gestures
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Drinks at the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edfu, Edfu, Nile River Valley
At 6:00 am Pickup from your Hotel in Luxor by our Tour guide then you will be transferred by Private A/C Vehicle to Edfu City where you visit Temple of Horus in Edfu The Temple of Edfu it’s an ancient Egyptian temple located on the west bank of the Nile in the city of Edfu around an 1hr south of Luxor it was known in Greco-Roman times as Apollonopolis Magna, after the chief god Horus-Apollo.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kom Umbu, Kom Ombo, Markaz Kom Ombo, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Continue drive to Kom Ombo City where you you will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo it’s an unusual double temple built during the Ptolemaic dynasty in the Egyptian town of Kom Ombo. Some additions to it were later made during the Roman period. The building is unique because its 'double' design meant that there were courts, halls, sanctuaries and rooms duplicated for two sets of gods.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Philae, Philae, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Continue drive towards Aswan Arrival Aswan and transfer you to a local restaurant for lunch included After Lunch you will be transferred to Continue your day tour to Phila Temple it is an island in Lake Nasser, Egypt. It was formerly an island in the First Cataract of the Nile River and the previous site of an Ancient Egyptian temple complex in southern Egypt then End your day Tour By a visit to The High dam that was constructed in 1961 by The President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasar. Around 15:00 pm Transfer you Back to your Hotel in Luxor or in Aswan if Our Customer intends to stay at Aswan instead of Returning back to Luxor
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.