Tour to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan
Magnificent tour to the most famous two temples in Egypt.
Enjoy with the excellent explanation providing from our Egyptologist guide.
Modern Air-conditioned Bus
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Qualified Egyptologist Guide
- Pick up service & drop off from cruises and hotels except Airport
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the Temple
- Pick up service & drop off from Aswan Airport
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
Nesobity Travel Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up to hit the road to Abu Simbel. to start your private tour to the fascinate colorful temples of Abu Simbel. The two temples were cut by the king Ramses II (1279 B.C) where he dedicated the great temple for himself and the small one for his wife Nefertari. The first discovery of these temples was in 1813 A.D by Switzerland Burchard while the whole appearance was 1917 A.D by Italian traveler Belzoni.
Ramses II’s Temple:
A rock cut temple with four gigantic statues of the king Ramses who is represented seated on the throne of Egypt with his big family. It consists of two great colonnades, eight caverns rooms and a great sanctuary that has a solar phenomenon twice annually. The temple was carved by the king to commemorate his birthday and coronation day. The sun rays penetrating the 180 feet deep into to shine up the face of the king with his accompanied gods except god of darkness.
It is an amazing small temple dedicated by the king to his favorite Nubian wife. It consists of a quite big facade with 6 massive statues followed by a colonnade and sanctum. Colorful decorated pillars are showing up the association of the queen with her favorite goddess Hathor.
Eventually, you will be transferred to Aswan then back to hotel / cruise.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.