Tour Through the Dunes of Ica in Sand Cars
Fill your trip with adrenaline with this tour through the dunes of the Peruvian desert where, in addition, you will have an unforgettable view of the Huacachina.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Ride through the dunes in buggies
What's excluded :
- Transport: The passenger must arrive at Las Dunas Hotel, 15 minutes before the tour starts
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huacachina, Huacachina, Ica Region
This service is made to offer a new spectacular point of view to the tourist visiting the Ica desert. This special OFF-ROAD tours in the desert is realized with special cars called Dune-Buggies that we named "Areneros Tubulares". Thanks to their structures we can enter places inaccessible to other vehicles. The pilots are trained to do these tours in very safe way. Will provide you with any kind of protections for eyes and face so to enjoy the rides in complete safety. The tourist can profit of these dune buggies to reach the heights of the sand dune and play sand board. It's a joyful way of discover our desert and when you finish both the ride with the car it seems you were returned back in the time to your youth ness.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hotel Las Dunas, Av La Angostura 400, Ica 11000, Peru
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Perú for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.