Tour Soajo - Peneda-Gerês National Park
Enjoy a leisurely stroll to Peneda-Gerês, where you will find beautiful landscapes, waterfalls full of haste, green valleys and a diverse diversity of Portuguese flora and fauna. Spend the day walking your paths.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide
What's excluded :
We will start the tour right next to the crystal clear Rio Vez. Then we will visit Paço de Giela, a remarkable property.
Afterwards, we will go directly to the Peneda-Gerês National Park, where we will make a brief stop at Porta do Mezio. Then we descend towards Soajo, a legendary village in the National Park. The visit will end at the Lindoso Castle from where we will return to the place of departure.
• Paco de Giela, Avenida Reencontro de Valdevez, Arcos de Valdevez 4970-613 Portugal
• Park Porta do Mezio, N202, Arcos de Valdevez 4970-092 Portugal
• Espigueiros de Soajo, M530, Arcos de Valdevez 4970-660 Portugal
• Castelo de Lindoso, Parque Nacional Da Peneda Geres - Lindoso, Ponte da Barca 4980-020 Portugal
Departure Point :Ponte Pedonal Sobre o Rio Vez, Pte. Pedonal Sobre o Rio Vez, 4970, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.