Tour Services in Varanasi India
Varanasi is famous for culture, religion, music, yoga and much more.its an off beat activity.Knowing saints and visiting their places is unique and worth experiencing . Above all the travellers with off beat interest will find this activity interesting. Kabir , the saint went against all orthodoxy and showed the importance of simple living and thinking. The statues in the Kabir Math simply signified his line of thinking. Baba Kinaram was a saint, and great reformer. The devotees taking holi bath in Kund(Holy Pond) and energy of the place is just priceless.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Breakfast - The tour is booked without the cost of Breakfast and meals.But it could be arranged on request.The tour cost includes transportation, entrance fee and guide fee.
The Ashram (Monastery tour) will include a visit to two Ashrams (monasteries).The Kinaram Baba Math and Kabir Chaura Math. Kabir and Baba Kinaram were social reformers and great saints. They both advocated social reform through the passage of time. THe monasteries have beautiful temples, their places of residene. above all the positive energy abundant there.
• Kabir Chaura Math, C23/5, DAV College Rd Piplani Katra, Kotwali, Varanasi 221001 India
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick guests from hotels situated in Varanasi city India.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/30/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for all travellers with normal health
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.