Tour Santorini with a professional photographer
Embark on a four-hour tour of the island of Santorini, customized to visit the sites you'd like to see most. Your guide is also a professional photographer who will document each scenic moment of your visit on film. Within two weeks, you'll receive a collection of the photographs taken as the ultimate souvenir of your visit.
While you can decide on the destinations you'd like to visit, we suggest you begin in Oia, the stunning cliffside village with views over Santorini's caldera and the glittering Aegean. Pose for photographs with Oia's famous windmill or the caldera in the background before visiting charming Imerovigli, a classic Greek village with whitewashed churches and blue-domed houses.
Your flexible itinerary can include any location you've got your heart set on visiting. Once the tour is completed, we'll return you to the meeting point and have you back on your cruise ship in plenty of time for departure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Your English-speaking photographer, who will also act as your island guide
- Bottled water
- 30 or more photographs memorializing your visit
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Oia's Main Street
- Entry/Admission - Skaros Rock
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
Walking tour of the village with stops for photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Skaros Rock, Imerovigli Greece
Walking tour of Imerovigli with stops for photos
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, Airport, Exit of the cable car for cruise ship passengersPorts
- Athinios Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.