Tour Santa Fe De Antioquia
Santa fe de Antioquia or the ” mother city” is located at only one and a half hours ride through the scenic mountains landscapes of the western Andes Highlands from Medellin.
The mother city was founded in 1541 on the western bank of the cauca rivera.
It became the first capital of Antioquia. The clock stand still at 1826 , the year the government move to Medellin.
Its colonial center remains intact, and today it looks very much like it did in the 18 and 19 century. The narrow streets are lined with white washed houses, many arranged around beautiful courtyards, and elaborately carved woodwork around the windows and doorways.
It makes a great day trip away from Medellin. You can also taste the variety of fruits from the surrounding valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico Santa Fe de Antioquia, Santa Fe de Antioquia Colombia
– Rural cable car (air gondola)
– Santa Fe de Antioquia
– Museum Juan del Corral
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers anywhere in the city of MedellínAirports
- Jose Marie Cordova Airport, Medellin Colombia
- Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport, Medellin Colombia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5-7 persons 8/6/2019 - 11/3/2021
1-4 persons 8/6/2019 - 11/3/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 06:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Cumplimiento de las normas de bioseguridad. Higenización y lavado de manos. Diligenciamiento de encuesnta de salud para el viajero (Nombre completo, identificación, temperatura y demás datos) Uso de elementos de protección personal. Uso de recipientes adecuados para el manejo de desechos
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.